The school has Canteen facilities on site. As of Term 4, 2023 Broome Senior High School are delighted to announce its partnership with a new local operator, Pica’s Kitchen, who has assumed control of the School Canteen and commenced operations.
You can check out their current menu by following the Menu link below or by obtaining a copy from the Front Office. For students, menus are also available at the Student Services hub.
Our school canteen adheres to The Department of Education’s Healthy Food and Drink Policy, a mandatory requirement for all Public Schools, which is based on:
- The Australian Dietary Guidelines for Children & Adolescents
- The Australian Guide to Healthy Eating
When it comes to ordering for recess and lunch:
- Place your orders before school starts at Student Services, and during recess, you can make orders at the canteen.
- In case of emergencies, recess/lunch orders can be submitted to Student Services during Form time.
- Please remember to collect all orders from the order line at the canteen during its opening hours over recess and lunch.