The Broome Senior High School uniform consists of:
- School shirt (Year 7-9 green, Year 10-12 blue or white)
- BSHS black shorts/pants – MUST be AT LEAST mid-thigh in length. It is important to note that we measure mid-thigh by asking the students to place their arms by their sides. The shorts must reach the student’s fingertips
- Enclosed shoes (e.g. sports shoes)
- Leggings, tights and jeans are NOT permitted.
For Physical Education, students are asked to have long hair tied back and wear:
- Shirt or collared shirt – NO TANK TOPS
- Shorts AT LEAST mid-thigh in length (as above)
- Sports shoes.
Students must change for Physical Education classes immediately before and immediately after each lesson.
School shorts and shirts are available for purchase from Totally Workwear on Haynes Road (first right turn after Bunnings). Since 2017, the shirts have the new school logo on them and we encourage students to wear these new shirts. If, for any reason, students are unable to wear an appropriate uniform to school, they are asked to go to the Cultural Centre before school to borrow a uniform. Students are asked to leave their clothes behind so they can change again at the end of the day and return the borrowed uniform.
We look forward to your support. Please feel free to call the Student Services staff if you have any queries or concerns regarding our uniform policy on (08) 9195 3107.