Parents and Citizens Association
The Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) is a school-based organisation with membership open to parents and caregivers, teachers and interested community members. The P&C’s aim is to:
- provide a platform to bring parents and caregivers, teachers and interested community members together;
- give members a chance to be aware of all school activities;
- provide an opportunity to contribute to the school’s resources through an annual fundraising event (quiz night);
- involve members in discussing how the money raised is spent; and
- take responsibility for the management of the school canteen and staff.
P&C meetings are held twice each term with dates set by the P&C at the beginning of the year (traditionally Week 3 and Week 7).
Dates and times are included in newsletters, social media, Connect and the term calendar.
The location of meetings can vary and include lots of laughter!
The current P&C office bearers are:
- President: Laura Bennetts Kneebone
- Vice President: Julie Munro
- Secretary: Clare Marquis
- Treasurer: TBA
For further information, contact the President, Laura Bennetts Kneebone, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.