Parents and Citizens Association
The Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) is a school-based organisation with membership open to parents and caregivers, teachers and interested community members. The P&C’s aim is to:
- provide a platform to bring parents and caregivers, teachers and interested community members together;
- give members a chance to be aware of all school activities;
- provide opportunity to contribute to the school’s resources through an annual fundraising event (quiz night);
- involve members in discussing how the money raised is spent; and
- take responsibility for the management of the school canteen and staff.
P&C meetings are held twice each term with dates set by the P&C at the beginning of the year (traditionally Week 3 and Week 7).
Dates and times are included in newsletters and the term calendar.
Meetings are held in the conference room at the school and include lots of laughter!
The 2018 P&C office bearers are:
- President: Dale Vaughan
- Vice President: Susie McGough
- Secretary: Melissa McDougall
- Treasurer: Tracey Thorn
- Canteen Committee:
For further information, contact the President, Dale Vaughan: 0419 953 853.